Phone/Tablet/iPod Repair (Student Discounts!)
Fixes done locally by a student startup.
- Speed - I know your time is valuable, and nobody likes being without a phone. Most Apple device repairs are done within an hour, and other repairs aren't far behind!
- Quality - No far-east aftermarket products here. All parts are OEM, manufactured to the same specifications as your original parts, but without the Apple brand (for those unaware, Apple does not sell its original parts. i.e. The only way to get an Apple part is to have Apple repair your device.)
- Experience - I have extensive experience repairing Apple products, including iPhones, iPads, and iPods, as well as experience repairing non-Apple devices. Issues resolved range from your average cracked screen to any and all internal problems (charging ports, cameras, headphone jacks, power buttons, etc.) I even work on water damage! (Conditions apply here, please ask for clarification). Rest assured your issue is fixed the first time, without any clumsy harm to your device.
- Support - No company/service/business is better than their worst customer service experience. I'm not here to take money then ignore you if you have issues. Experience in diagnosis allows me to pin-point issues you may come across. Anything caused by a defective part or faulty installation is 100% covered. (Sorry, but this doesn't cover you cracking your screen again and trying to get me to fix it for free - ain't nobody got time/money fo' dat.)
- Affordability - Why the hell are repairs so expensive anyways?! All my prices are lower than that of comparable locations, and I'll be using the same (probably even better) parts for the repair anyways! Also, to rep my school, RED CARD = 15% OFF. Any of my prices still too high? I can give you cheaper alternatives. (Ex. Bring your own part and I'll only charge to install it, but can't give you a warranty.)