offering: housing for 2015-2016 school year!
posted over 5 years ago
So we've got rooms in an off-campus house open for $575/month, with two vacancies. Fifth-year student looking for non-garbage accommodations close-by with a couple of super easy-going roomies?? We've got you! We accept men, women, and non-binary folks alike.
Included in your $575 is:
- A fully-furnished room - one of them is a basement with a private entrance and bathroom!
- A landlord who will cook for you! (This one's big, guys. She's a really good cook.)
- Related: full, stocked kitchen!
- The chance to meet the most famous myUMBC celebrities!
- A beautiful neighborhood in Arbutus, within walking distance of campus, and within even closer walking distance of Rite-Aid, Dollar General, Save-a-Lot, the comic shop, and other hot spots!
- Also a few paces away from the Halethorpe bus line, if you'd like!
- FiOS! (Hey, Baltimore City residents, taste the forbidden fruit of good internet!)
- Netflix and quite a few vidya consoles, with a decently stocked game library!
- You must be LGBT-friendly! Our beautiful landlord is trans, we're lesbians, and therefore this is not negotiable. If you know me, you know I do not fuck around with this rule.
- Do not smoke weed here! Do not do hallucinogens here! Go somewhere else.
- I'd prefer all tobacco be smoked outside! Sorry.
- Pets negotiable!
(edited over 5 years ago)