What`s your major?
Spring semester is two weeks in. Some students are looking forward to graduate in May. The question is, do you have the skills employers are looking for?
Forbes magazine summarized Top 10 Skills New Grads should learn.
1. Ability to work in a team structure
2. Ability to make decisions and solve problems (tie)
3. Ability to communicate verbally with people inside and outside an organization
4. Ability to plan, organize and prioritize work
5. Ability to obtain and process information
6. Ability to analyze quantitative data
7. Technical knowledge related to the job
8. Proficiency with computer software programs
9. Ability to create and/or edit written reports
10. Ability to sell and influence others
Then, check out article below. It talks about College Degrees with highest starting salaries in 2015.
Have a great semester!