Looking for a Summer Job?
One of the highest paying jobs on campus!
posted over 5 years ago
UMBC Phonathon is hiring for the summer of 2015! If you will be on campus for summer classes, or even in the area, this is a great way for you to make some cash!
A Phonathon Assistant is a student representative for UMBC. Responsibilities include soliciting financial support from UMBC alumni and parents through making evening calls. The Phonathon Assistant is instrumental in updating their records and keeping them connected to the University through conversations about UMBC. Fundraising experience is a plus, but not necessary.
- Speak with interesting alumni
- $9.00 per hour
- Develop your communication skills
- Experience a fun, lively, team-work filled atmosphere
- Increased knowledge of UMBC
- Meet other UMBC students who want to make a difference
- Resume builder – challenging and unique job experience
- Professional training – develop marketable job skills and gain valuable experience in public relations, communications, fundraising and marketing
To apply, check out the website!