Taekwondo Private Summer Classes!
Anyone that sets their mind to it... can be a black belt!
Please click on the website for additional information about classes and how to register.
Nathan B - Taekwondo Instructor
Teaches: Youth Taekwondo 4-17 and Adult Taekwondo
Teaching since: July 2013
"I like fighting and competing but I also like teaching martial arts means more to me. Winning is a great experience and I love to win, but I care more about how my students doing their best and feeling confident of themselves in learning skills and taekwondo as well as competing. I teach each of my students based on their individual capabilities, needs and strengths".
Willing to work with client's and parent's schedule.
Location: Depends on client's and location site's space availability.
Hwarang Martial Arts Dojang (10-15 minutes from UMBC)
- 2014 USAT Maryland State Champion
- 2015 AAU Maryland State Champion
- Has competed in numerous tournaments
- Competed in DC, Pennsylvania and Virginia
- Still an active athlete
- Currently an active coach
- Can provide international fighter references
- Can provide numerous satisfied customer references
- Five years’ experience
- Loves kids, they are our future