Off-Campus Housing Available for 2013!
Two rooms available, cheaper than housing costs at UMBC!
- Walking distance to UMBC. Parking always available directly outside, UMBC Transit stop directly across the street, as well. MARC Train only 1 mile away! 2 minutes to Rt. 95!
- Safe, quiet neighborhood.
- Baltimore County Library right across the street.
- Backyard, storage shed.
- Shared kitchen, washer/dryer, two bathrooms (bathtub and shower), living room.
- Plenty of storage space, each room has its own closet, as well as two communal closets downstairs and a bathroom closet upstairs.
- Lawn mowing, maintenance work, and repairs are all included in the cost of rent.
- 1,020 square feet!
- The house has three bedrooms in total which vary in size. Rent is divided based on room size.
- Rent (without utilities, internet, cable etc.) is approximately $487 for a medium sized 9' x 12'2" room (much larger than the size of a UMBC single room). I have a smaller room available, 8' x 8'5", for $465/month. Utilities run at about $50 per month, internet is about $10/month, and cable is about $20.