Pet-Friendly, Off-Campus Townhouse For 2014 Year
$495/month rent! Great location! Close to Campus!
posted about 7 years ago
The townhouse is located in the Selford Townhomes complex off of Selford/Rolling Road. It is a little over a mile away from UMBC. About the townhouse:
- Walking distance to UMBC. Parking always available directly outside, UMBC Transit stop directly across the street, as well. MARC Train only 1 mile away! 2 minutes to Rt. 95!
- Safe, quiet neighborhood.
- Baltimore County Library right across the street.
- ALWAYS parking available right outside of house.
- Backyard, storage shed.
- Shared kitchen, washer/dryer, 1.5 bathrooms (bathtub and shower), living room.
- Plenty of storage space, each room has its own closet, as well as two communal closets downstairs and a bathroom closet upstairs.
- Lawn mowing, maintenance work, and repairs are all included in the cost of rent.
- 1,020 square feet!
- The house has three bedrooms in total which vary in size. Rent is divided based on room size.
- Rent (without utilities, internet, cable etc.) is approximately $495 for a 8' x 8'5" room (larger than the size of a UMBC single room). Utilities run at about $60 per month, internet is $20/month per person.
- Pet friendly! Pets must be house and bathroom trained. There is also a nominal fee for pets. There is currently a trained, medium sized dog living with me.
- Appliances available for general household use. No need to purchase!
The townhouse is available for a year-long lease from December 27, 2013 to the end of December 2014. Renewal options for the following year are available, as well.
If you sign the lease, you may leave your belongings at the townhouse early when the fall semester ends so that you don't need to take them home with you!
You are more than welcome to come by and see the townhouse.The room is vailable on a first come, first serve basis. If you are interested please contact me ASAP at email@example.com
Photos available, Serious inquiries only.