Automatic Transfer Switch #2 will be replaced in the Meyerhoff Chemistry Building this Saturday, July 27th. This repair is essential to ensuring the proper operation of the building’s emergency generator.
The work will necessitate significant building disruptions. During the service, the following building systems will be affected:
- Elevators – Will not function
- Card Readers – Will not function
- WiFi and Routers – Will not function
- HHMI Chilled water – Will not function. Temperatures may rise in the HHMI area
- Freezers and refrigerators connected to back-up
circuits – No Power.
The disruption will last no more than 8 hours.
- Do not come to the building during this time.
- Do not open refrigerators or freezers during this time.
Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns.