With AOK Library's Virtual Study Room (VSR), you can find community among your fellow Retrievers in an engaging and supportive study environment.
- "group study, beats"- a voice channel for conversation and music listening. You can add songs to the queue for a collaborative music listening experience, or just listen to the music while you study!
- "beats requests"- you guessed it. A text channel for adding your songs to the “group study, beats” queue.
- "group study, no beats"- a conversation-only voice channel for those who don’t want music in the mix.
- "lobby"- a text channel for hanging out, meeting your friends, and chatting with other students and library staff.
- "research help desk"- a text channel for asking library staff questions that you might have for your assignments and the resources available to you at the library.