Applying Curriculum Mapping to Your Program √ § Ͼ
Part of the FDC Leadership & Teaching Series!
√ Counts toward ALIT Certificate
§ Counts towards INNOVATE Certificate
Ͼ CIRTL graduate students are invited to attend
UMBC’s Faculty Development Center continues the Leadership & Teaching Series launched in March 2018!
Sessions in this series are designed to help you to reflect on challenges in teaching facing higher education and how you, in your role as a formal or informal leader at UMBC, can contribute to innovative solutions. Faculty and staff colleagues will address specific challenges in interactive presentations designed to help you explore key questions, for example,
- How can you use research to improve teaching, learning, and curriculum design?
- How can you connect to other teaching leaders to identify common challenges and devise shared solutions?
- How can you contribute to a collaborative culture of evidence-based teaching to improve student learning?
- How can you identify policies, processes, and technologies that make it easier to gather and use evidence of student learning?
- Chairs, deans, graduate program directors, and others in formal leadership roles
- Faculty and staff with informal leadership roles or who aspire to be campus leaders