Work type: Faculty- Librarian
Location: UMBC Campus
- Demonstrated ability and interest in providing dynamic library instruction and contributing to a team-based information literacy program.
- Demonstrated ability and interest in the areas of library public services and outreach.
- Ability to initiate and lead projects to completion.
- Interest and/or experience working with diverse populations, particularly students.
- Demonstrated high-quality written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work effectively independently and as part of a team.
- Undergraduate or advanced degree in a STEM discipline strongly preferred.
- Reference experience in an academic library setting strongly preferred.
- Direct teaching or library instruction experience strongly preferred
For questions about submitting application materials, contact Teresa Reese (email@example.com).
For questions about the position, contact Katy Sullivan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Review of application materials will begin on July 15, 2022 and will continue until the position is filled.
To learn more and apply for this job, read the full description on the UMBC jobs site.