Hey you! It's Thanksgiving week, and you know what that means! Turkey, pie, and leftovers galore. But all that food in your tummy might make you a little chubby. Sometimes you end up with unintended consequences from eating so much. Glutton.
So to combat the extra visitors in your torso some people get after Thanksgiving, here are some important things to remember when exorcising!
1. PREPARATION: Make sure you're prepared for this strenuous event. Gather proper attire and equipment, and make sure you get warmed up before starting. If you're not, you might end up pulling a muscle or showing up without the correct equipment.
2. WATER: Make sure your water is completely holy. Imperfect water makes for imperfect exorcising!
3. MOTIVATION: Make sure you're properly motivated while exorcising. Usually the threat of the demons taking over the world is enough, but if not, just pretend it's someone you love who is under the control of a completely evil being.
4. BREATHING: Breathing is EXTREMELY important. If you're not breathing, remove the possessed person's hands from around your neck and try again later. There's no shame in taking a break!
5. MUSIC: Some people simply cannot exorcise without some background noise. Personally, I prefer an upbeat aria about death and lost love playing in the background, but feel free to use whatever organ music you prefer whilst freeing a poor soul from an eternity as a demon's host.
And there you have it! 5 essential parts of exorcising after Thanksgiving.