Grad Students & Postdocs: Project Management Training (PMP)
Guest: Dr. Don Engel, Assistant Vice President for Research
- Special guest facilitator: Dr. Don Engel, UMBC's Assistant Vice President for Research
- This session on June 12 will be an introduction to the certification process, and how obtaining the PMP can help you with your career goals.
- You can receive training for the PMP's external certification examination online through Skillsoft (see #2 above), or in-person for a fee through UMBC's Training Centers.
- This session on June 12 will be followed by a set of "Working Study and Coaching Sessions for the PMP" on July 9-11 in Commons 331. Dr. Engel will come to these cohort working group sessions each morning to offer coaching.
- All participants in the cohort will be encouraged to take the PMP exam (at an external location) by August 31, 2013.