Winter Dissertation House at UMBC: January 19-22, 2016
Spend 4 days writing ... make progress on your dissertation!
The Winter Dissertation House is coming to UMBC, January 19-22, 2016. Graduate students who plan to participate should follow the application procedures on the application webpage for the Dissertation House.
Open application period: December 8, 2015– January 6, 2016.
(Please note that there are only 12 to 15 slots for this event, consider applying early)
Applications received after January 6, 2016 will be considered for the DH waiting list. More information about the Dissertation House: http://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/about/
- The Dissertation House runs from 9 AM - 5PM, for four days, Tuesday, January 19 through Friday, January 22.
- Students must plan to attend the full session, for each of the 4 days.
- Daily schedule includes 2 mini-lectures, and 5 hours of writing per day.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and a snack will be served daily.
- The Dissertation House is free for UMBC's graduate students.
- There are 15 to 18 spaces available for the Dissertation House.
- Details regarding eligibility can be found on the application page of the website for the Dissertation House.
Read about The Dissertation House in UMBC's Alumni Magazine: Byrne, R. (2011, Fall) “The Write Stuff”, UMBC Magazine. p. 12
login to MyUMBC, click "I can attend" below, *AND* follow the
application procedures on the main website for the Dissertation House: http://dissertationhouse.wordpress.com/apply/