GEM GradLab at Morgan State University
Graduate School can be FREE!!! Funding information session
Saturday, March 3, 2018 · 10 AM - 4 PM
Graduate School Informational Session at Morgan State University
Date: Saturday, March 3, 2018
Time: 10 AM - 4 PM
Address: 5201 Perring Parkway, Baltimore, MD 21214
This is a FREE event! You NEED to RSVP via GEM GradLab creating an account.
FREE transportation from UMBC!!!!!
The spaces are limited and will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis; please request your sit, you will get a confirmation email. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject, "GEM GRAD Lab bus" and indicate your full name, undergraduate or graduate student, major, university and cell phone number.
Departing from UMBC Admin Circle at 9:30 AM and departing Morgan State at 4:00 PM.
GEM GRAD Lab Sponsored Morgan State University
Co-Hosts: University of Maryland College Park (UMD) and University of Maryland Baltimore County (UMBC)
- GRAD Lab will be held in the Center for Built Environment and Infrastructure Studies (CBEIS).
- You can park in the north parking garage. See Morgan State University campus map.
Saturday, March 3, 2018
09:00 AM Registration, Pre-surveys, and Continental Breakfast
10:00 AM Welcome
- Dr. David Wilson, President, Morgan State University
- Dr. Michael G. Spenser, Dean, School of Engineering, Morgan State University
- Dr. Monique Head, Associate Dean of Research and Graduate Studies, School of Engineering, Morgan State University.
11:15 AM Break
11:30 AM How to Apply to Graduate School by Dr. Renetta G. Tull, Associate Provost for Graduate Student Professional Development and Postdoctoral Affairs, UMBC.
12:30 PM Lunch Break and Graduate Resource Fair
1:30 PM Concurrent sessions:
- How to Fund Graduate School by Dr. Michael D. Smith, Deputy Executive Director, The National GEM Consortium.
- How to Prepare for Faculty
2:30 PM Voices from the Field
3:30 PM Closing Remarks / Post Surveys (Raffle - Prize Give Away)Moderator: Dr. Monique Head, Associate Dean of Research and Graduate Studies School of Engineering, Morgan State University.
4:00 PM Program Ends