The $1,000,000 STEM Seminar: Applying for the NSF GRFP
Funding your graduate education PART 1
Each National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program award is worth more than $100,000. Our speakers have helped to produce several winners. You can be one of them!
The session will be divided in two workshops, one will be hosted on August 18, the other on September 15.
For more information about this session:
- This is an informational session, concurrent with the Summer Success Institute (SSI).
- This session is open to all undergraduate students, and first and second-year graduate students.
- Lunch with participants from the Summer Success Institute is available after the session. FREE
- Dr. Frances Carter-Johnson, Data Scientist, National Science Foundation
- Dr. Patti Ordóñez, Associate Professor, Computer Science, University of Puerto Rico Rio Piedras
- Dr. Lola Brown, Assistant Dean for Research at Weill Cornell Medicine, and Adjunct Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering, City College of New York (CCNY)