UPDATE - $100,000 STEM Seminar: Applying for the NSF GRFP
PART 2 Funding Your Graduate Education - Sept. 15, 2018
UPDATE September 13, 2018:
Due to inclement weather approaching our region we will move our seminar to a webinar format. This session is still virtually on! Instructions to participate and have an enjoyable webinar experience on Sat. 9/15:
- The website will open 15 minutes before our scheduled start time.
- Click on the following website (Bb Collaborate Ultra):
- Log in using your name (this will be displayed for others in the session).
- Please mute your microphone. Please make sure you are not sharing video.
- Any questions that you wish to ask our presenters will be addressed through the chat. You can see the chat and other options by expanding the pink arrows on the bottom right corner of your screen. Anything you post here will be seen by others, please be professional.
- Thank you for participating and looking forward to seeing you there.
- Lastly, our speakers will engage in providing feedback via email for those participants working on their applications.
The National Science Foundation's Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF GRFP) has been in existence for many years. The fellowships are available to students in STEM and STEM education, and come with a 3 year stipend and other benefits.
Mini Workshop 1:
—————————- ARCHIVED ————————
The information below remains posted as a reference, and will be part of the archive. The seminar will be held ONLINE only, on Sat. 9/15, from 10 AM - 12 noon. The in-person workshop has been cancelled due to weather.