Dissertation House for Non-Traditional Students/Workers
UMBC employers doing a master or PhD and student workers
This activity is open to any full-time UMBC employee who is working on a thesis or dissertation, at any university, e.g., UMBC employees who are in the doctoral program at Frostburg University. This activity is also open to UMBC graduate students who are full-time employees, career professional, or non-traditional returning students.
- Submit a brief description (maximum 2 pages, font size 11-12 point 1-inch margins) that describes the project that you wish to accomplish during the Dissertation House period.
- Summary of the project, including research question(s), data or texts, and method.
- Amount completed on the project to date
- Any obstacles that you are encountering that hinder completion of the dissertation.
- Include the following header information with the description:
- Full Name
- Telephone number (cellphone)
- E-mail address
- Academic Program and Year in the program