Full details can be found HERE
Is there someone:
- In your department who is doing a superior job?
- On campus who is exceptionally talented and dedicated?
- Who is truly outstanding and always there to help solve a problem or take on new or challenging tasks?
- Who goes above and beyond to support student success?
- Who has made a significant contribution to enhance effectiveness and efficiency in learning or administration?
- Who has done stellar work to advance inclusion, multiculturalism, or social justice?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you may have a nominee for the UMBC Presidential Staff Awards, the Board of Regents USM Staff Awards, the Jakubik Family Endowment Staff Award or the Karen L. Wensch Endowment Award for Outstanding Non-Exempt Staff.
We invite all departments and offices to submit nominations to the Office of the Provost to the attention of the Staff Awards Committee. Take a minute to recognize our most deserving staff colleagues (exempt and non-exempt) by nominating them for one or more of these prestigious awards. The BOR awards require at least 5 consecutive years of USM service and provide a $2,000 stipend. The Presidential Staff Awards require at least 7 years of UMBC service for exempt staff and 5 years for non-exempt staff. They provide a $2,500 stipend. The Jakubik Family Endowment Award requires 5 years at UMBC and provides a $1,000 stipend. The Karen L. Wensch Endowment Award requires 5 years at UMBC and provides a $1,000 stipend.