Dear University Partners:
We are continuing to accept students to our full continuum of Substance Use Disorder treatment services, including an Intensive Outpatient Program (9 hrs/week) and Outpatient Program (3-6 hrs/week).
- Mental Health IOP and OP Program beginning March 2020: To accommodate a larger range of student needs, we are excited to announce an expanded offering to include a Primary Mental Health OP (3-6 hrs/week) and IOP (9 hrs/week) Program to supplement our growing Substance Use Disorder OP/IOP Program beginning in March 2020. We will keep you informed prior to our launch!
- Weekly Recovery Meetings and Social Activities: Student-led All Recovery Meetings have resumed along with a schedule of substance free social events at The Haven Outpatient Center. ALL students are welcome! For more information on our weekly recovery meetings and upcoming events, please email Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tuesday 4PM On Campus Recovery Meeting at The Commons Room 327 *** New Day & Time starting on 2/11/2020
- Sunday 7PM All Recovery Meeting OPC
- Upcoming social events include Escape Room, Ice Skating, Game Night --- please look out for flyers that we will share with you!
- Family Support Group is for those who want to learn more about addiction and recovery to support a loved one. This group is led by a Haven Clinician.
- Please see attached flyer or call for more information 410-892-1590
- Haven Outpatient Center Tours: We would love for you to visit our beautiful space at 35 Mellor Ave, Catonsville. The UMBC Shuttle can drop you right on the corner of Mellor Ave & Frederick Ave --- a few minutes walk from The Haven! Our Drop-in Space allows for students to hang out, study with free wi-fi, and always has free coffee & snacks. If you would like to organize a tour, or utilize our space for an event or meeting, please contact me directly at email@example.com.
Caroline Farrell, LSW
University Relations Director, The Haven