"UMBC Suits You" is collecting new and gently used professional clothing as part of Career Month.
Students will have the opportunity to learn about dressing professionally and will then be able to select one free outfit to use in their job search. We are asking staff, faculty, alumni, and affiliates to donate new and gently used professional interview attire clothing at collection bins around campus from February 18th - March 3rd.
Starting February 18th, Professional Clothing can be dropped off at the following on-campus locations:
- Career Center, Math/Psych, Room 201, 8:30am-5pm
- Financial Services, Administration Building, 4th Floor in the Lobby, M-F 8:30am-4:30pm.
- Division of Professional Studies, Sherman Hall East-4th Floor (reception area near elevators), M-F 9am – 4pm.
- The Shriver Center, Public Policy, M-F, 8:30am-5pm.
- The Mosaic Center, The Commons 2B23, Monday: 9:30am - 5pm
Tuesday - Thursday: 9:30am - 6pm
Friday: 10am - 5pm
- CWIT, ITE452, M-F 9am-4 pm
- Student Conduct and Community Standards, Student Development and Success Center, M-F 9am-5pm
- NEW! OCA Mocha, 5410 East Dr, Arbutus, MD 21227, M-F 6am-10pm, Sat 8am-10pm, Sun 8am-3pm
Clothing donations will be used to benefit UMBC students and will not be considered as gift-in-kind or donation to UMBC. Clothing donations are not eligible for a tax-deductible receipt. Any leftover clothing will be donated to local non-profits.
Special thanks to T. Rowe Price and Polovoy Custom Cleaners for partnering with us on this endeavor.