As noted in the campus wide communication from Dale Bittinger, we want to welcome our new Retrievers to the family on May 1, National College Signing Day.
Share your welcome message or advice, along with a photo or video of you decked out in Retriever gear, on social media on May 1 using #RetrieverNation and #UMBCtogether.
Feel free to use an old photo or video, or to have some fun with your Retriever spirit at home. We hope this message is not only meaningful to you, but that it is even more meaningful for our new students.
P.S. Here are some prompts to get you started:
- Share a quick “welcome to UMBC” message for incoming students
- What advice would you give a brand new UMBC student?
- Why are you glad to be part of UMBC?
- What do you/your team have to offer new students that will help them as they start their time at UMBC?
- Who can new students turn to for help and support?