2022-2023 Housing Interest Application Available at Noon
Beginning April 6, 2022 at Noon, the Housing Interest Application will be made available to current commuters and residents who missed the housing selection application deadline.
Students who complete the Housing Interest Application will be added to the housing wait list. The housing application is the first step for all students interested in living on campus. The application assists in the assignment, roommate matching, and waitlist/offer process. Before applying:
- Students are encouraged to review our communities and the specialized housing options before submitting the application.
- To access the application, students should log into the housing portal using their myUMBC username and password.
- Students on the waitlist will receive a housing offer via their UMBC email, as space permits.
- Students who submit their application early are likely to get a housing offer. Offers will be made as early as May.
- Students will remain on the waitlist until they are issued an offer.
- If issued a housing offer and a student wishes to decline it or misses the offer deadline, they are welcome to submit an RT Ticket to be added back to the waitlist. Otherwise, they will be removed from the waitlist.
- Students who receive and accept an offer and would like to request a roommate, need to contact the office that issued the offer (Residential Life v. Walker Avenue) in writing. Roommate requests will not be guaranteed, but if a vacancy exists with your requested roommate, the staff will try to honor your request.