Vetsgiving (Fall 2019)
Student Veterans of UMBC
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 · 6 PM - 8 PM
Join us for a Vetsgiving Potluck before Thanksgiving Recess! This is a closed event (members only), but ALL members, active and inactive, and your families, are welcome! Also, Retriever Battalion (NROTC) will be joining us!
- In order for this to be a successful potluck, everyone is required to bring:
- one main dish -OR- side dish -OR- dessert (no appetizers),
- -AND- one drink (2 liter soda, bottle of sparkling cider, 64 oz juice, etc).
- The dishes may be homemade or store-bought.
- If you bring family, you must bring an additional dish (or a double portion of your original dish) to ensure enough food for everyone.
Please post what main, side, or dessert and drink you plan on bringing in the comments below. Before posting, please read what others have posted before you to prevent multiples of the same dish. Also, please RSVP below!
Let's have a successful first Vetsgiving!
Please email questions to email@example.com.