Dear GI Bill students,
Are you a student currently training in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math? You may be eligible to apply for the Edith Nourse Rogers Science Technology Engineering Math (STEM) Scholarship.
Award and Eligibility: The Rogers STEM Scholarship provides up to nine months of additional Post-9/11 GI Bill® benefits for a maximum of $30,000 to certain eligible individuals who:
- Are enrolled in an undergraduate STEM program requiring at least 120 semester (or 180 quarter) credit hours for completion.
- Have completed at least 60 standard or 90 quarter credit hours toward their degree.
- Have or will exhaust their Post-9/11 GI Bill entitlement within six months.
- Are a Veteran or Fry Scholar.
Individuals seeking a teaching certification must have:
- Earned a post-secondary degree in a STEM field;
- Been accepted or are enrolled in a teaching certification program;
- Exhausted or will exhaust their Post-9/11 GI Bill entitlement within six months based on their current enrollment(s).
Note: Students who may not be eligible this term may be eligible in the future. Graduate programs are not currently approved for the Rogers STEM Scholarship.
Apply Today: If you think you might be eligible, we encourage you to talk to your School Certifying Official and apply online.
Additional information about the Rogers STEM Scholarship and eligibility requirements can be found at VA.gov.