Lot of details, please read slowly and entirely. It'll be as brief as possible.
All of the information below can be found in full on their website. Follow the sign up instructions through the attached document at the bottom of this page.
What is a Night Club Card?
A Night club card is a discount program through groups/organizations (such as UMBC). We have previously set up a group connection with the Liberty Mountains Resorts in Pennsylvania (our local resorts), so now students can get their card and use it freely on their own.
- Cards can be used during the week from 4pm - 10pm and Sundays 3pm - 10pm.
- NCCs are customizable, just look at the chart below.
- In addition to customizing your NCC, other deals are cheaper. See below
How to get a NCC
As noted in the cart, early bird rates end on Nov. 4th! You'll want this! Cards will be valid January 2nd, 2014 - April 1st 2014.
- Begin purchasing by following the instructions in the grey attached .pdf at the bottom.
- You'll also need to fill out a physical release form. Meet Thomas on Friday Nov. 1st @ 12pm @ Starbucks to fill out forms. They'll need a photo on account, so if they don't have one of you, bring one or we can take a photo on the spot there.
- Cards will be sent to our club and can be picked up on campus.
Night Club Card Customizations
|Packages for ages 8 & older||Purchase Price before Nov. 4th||Regular Price|
|Lift only plus Advantage Card||$199||$224|
|Lift & Lessons||$224||$249|
|Lift & Lessons plus Advantage Card||$244||$269|
|Lift, Lessons & Rental||$264||$289|
|Lift, Lessons & Rental|
plus Advantage Card
Night Club Card Extras
- Load cash on your night club card
- Advantage cards discounted to $20
- Special helmet deals
- Protection reimbursement plan for cancelation
We have done this several times before so we are seasoned... if you have any questions please comment below!