The Office for Academic & Pre-Professional Advising has openings available for summer Orientation Advisors! As an advisor, you would attend Orientation sessions where you would meet with students one-on-one to plan out and register for classes. No previous experience is required, and we will provide all training necessary!
Besides compensation, this is a rare chance to gain advising experience – highly sought-after in faculty openings – as well as to interact with students outside of the classroom.
- Part-time faculty are eligible to be compensated at the rate of $100 per all-day session and $50 per evening session.
More details are provided in the application attached below, which is due HERE by May 1, 2020. We will also be hosting a number of informational sessions for those who may be interested:
- Wednesday, March 11, 12-1 PM at Sherman Hall 220 (B-Wing, 2nd Floor)
- Thursday, March 26, 12-1 PM at Sherman Hall 220 (B-Wing, 2nd Floor)
- Monday, April 6, 12-1 PM at Sherman Hall 220 (B-Wing, 2nd Floor)
- Thursday, April 16, 4:30-5:30 PM at Sherman Hall 220 (B-Wing, 2nd Floor)
If you have any questions, contact Dr. Korossy below.
Laszlo Korossy, Ph.D.