Complete Omics Inc., a venture-backed commercial-stage biotechnology company in located in BWTech Research Park has immediate opening for a full-time Proteomics Scientist.
- Participate in the development and commercialization of cutting-edge multi-omics assays
- Perform LC-MS analysis of proteins, peptides, and small molecules
- Perform data analysis with statistical and bioinformatics tools
- Participate in the general lab and instrument maintenance
- Document all experimental records and file reports
- Publish papers in peer-reviewed journals
- BS Biology, Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related field
- PhD a strong plus
- Basic understanding of Theromo Scientific mass spectrometers such as QE series and QqQ; or Agilent mass spectrometers such as 6400 series QqQ.
- Hands-on experience in biological sample preparation for (U)HPLC and mass spectrometry is a strong plus.
Work Authorization: US citizen required
Location:bwtech@UMBC Research and Technology Park
1450 South Rolling Road
Baltimore, Md. 21227
To apply, e-mail Dr. Qing Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org the following:
- Cover Letter
- References List (3)
Questions? Email: Dr. Wang at email@example.com