As someone who understands and lives the value of mathematics education, we wanted to make sure you were aware of the opportunities available in your field through Johns Hopkins Center for Talented Youth. Here at CTY we provide today's brightest students with fun, challenging courses; a community of engaged learners; and a strong foundation for future success in college and their careers.
Our programs thrive thanks to remarkable staff who come together to foster community, challenge our students to grow, and create a safe, empowering learning environment inside the classroom and out. If you have the passion for facilitating success for others, we likely have a compelling opportunity for you across our various positions at our many sites or from your location online, and our many program models are made to fit into any number of different schedules!
While we offer courses across disciplines, this sampling of course will hopefully pique your own curiosity and insprire you to learn more:
- Combinatorics and Graph Theory
- Game Theory and Economics
- Geometry Through Art
- Inductive and Deductive Reasoning
- Mathematical Modeling
- Mathematics of Competitive Behavior
- Mathematics of Money
- and many more!
- If this sounds like an intriguing way for you to bring your own skills and experiences to bear, we would love to welcome you to our talent community - please click "Count me in!..." below to complete a very brief interest survey. From there, our team will connect to support your preferred involvement, including applying to secure a position with CTY.
- If you know of someone for whom this would be a great opportunity, please do them and us the favor of sending them this direct link: https://centerfortalentedyouth.formstack.com/forms/allprogramsinterest.
- If you would prefer to unsubscribe from receiving future job announcements, please click Unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.
Michael du Laney, Sourcing Consultant
Human Resources Department
Johns Hopkins University - Center for Talented Youth (CTY)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Web: www.cty.jhu.edu/jobs