By now you should know that advanced registration has begun. From October 28th to November 15th, all currently enrolled students can enroll in their Spring 2020 classes here at UMBC. A few things to remember:
- Advising assignments for Econ were sent out in early October, on the 8th, 11th and 25th identifying your department or faculty advisor. Check it.
- Generally, new and incoming freshman Econ majors are meeting with the Econ Dept. Advisor, Rob Pawloski. All other Econ majors have been assigned a faculty advisor.
- Make an appointment with your department or faculty advisor soon to go over your schedule, check your degree audit, and get CLEARED for enrollment. Be aware of your faculty advisors advising times, appointment schedules and office hours.
- Be professional: If you're going to miss or be late for an appointment, contact your advisor.
- Please don't hover outside a faculty member's office seeing if you can get a quick clearance. Again, check their policy.
- Check the Advanced Registration Appointment Grid at this link to see when you are eligible to enroll in classes.
- Remember: You must first meet with your assigned advisor to get clearance, then you will be eligible to enroll in classes at your appointed time.
- Until then, you can search Spring 2020 classes to see what's available and when, and work with the college scheduler to see how it might all fit together.
- It's a good idea to act as soon as you can to get the classes you want at the times that work best for you.
- On November 18th, registration opens up to all newly applying students.