From Emory University:
Qualified and interested applicants can use the following discount code which will reduce their application fee by 50%:
- The code is: LGSGrads@2021LANEY_50_ECON1
- Applicants enter it on page 9 of the application, where they will find this question: "If the Laney Graduate School or the program you have contacted has issued you an application code, enter it here."
- If they enter the code above, their application fee will be reduced by 50%.
The Emory University PhD program in Economics offers the following:
- A $31,775 annual stipend for five years.
- Annual tuition scholarship (valued at $65,700 this year).
- Areas of specialization in Macroeconomics, Applied Microeconomics, Health Economics, and Econometrics.
- Small class sizes and close collaboration between faculty and students.
- Research ties with local partners including the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, Rollins School of Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and Goizueta Business School.
- Financial support for students to attend conferences.
Here is a brief flyer about our program. We kindly ask that you please post or distribute the flyer in your department. Of course interested candidates can find more information on our website.
We are accepting applications now until January 1, 2021. Applicants with additional questions can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your assistance, and please feel free to contact me with any questions. I can be reached by phone at (404) 712-8167 or by email: email@example.com.
Sara Markowitz, PhD
Professor and Director of Graduate Studies