Fall 2022 UMBC Career & Internship Fair!
140 Employers Recruiting for Internships and Full-Time Work
Students and alumni, UMBC's largest annual career and internship fair returns to the RAC (Retriever Activities Center) this year for our first large in-person fair since 2019. Come meet with 140 employers ready to recruit UMBC talent for internships and full-time opportunities.
- First impressions are important, so plan your wardrobe ahead of time and dress professionally.
- Make sure your resume shines, check out our resume writing page. Then get your resume critiqued by attending our drop-in hours (M-F, 2-4pm), resume rescue day (Sept. 19) or scheduling an appointment with the Career Center.
- Bring several printed copies of your resume (around 15-20 copies).
- Research the employers attending the event in advance and prepare intelligent questions. See the Career Fair Directory for added details on the employers and what they are recruiting for.
- Practice your 30-second commercial/pitch. Be sure to check out our micro session: Perfect Your Pitch (30-Second Commercial).
Student/alumni job-seeker registration is NOT required.
Alumni and students from all majors and academic levels are encouraged to attend.
Pssst! Need a breather? Forgot to bring a snack or a drink? The Disability Advocate Union welcomes you to the Relaxation Space on the track level of the RAC! Stop by for a reaffirming chat with a club member, light refreshments, or for a quiet moment to yourself. See you there!
UMBC is committed to creating an accessible and inclusive environment for all faculty, staff, students, and visitors. If you would like to request accommodations (e.g., ASL interpreters, captioning, wheelchair access, etc.) for this event due to a disability, please notify us at least two weeks prior to the event. Requests received after that time cannot be guaranteed, but we will do our best to make arrangements for program access. Please contact the event host (email@example.com)with your specific request and be sure to include the event title, date, and time.