Student Support Forum
Hosted by the SGA and the Division of Student Affairs
Wednesday, April 29, 2020 · Noon - 1 PM
**Join SGA and Student Affairs for a forum on academic and support resources for students. Members of our community will be on hand to answer questions and share resources related to the challenges students are experiencing during the distance education period.
You may ask questions in advance via this form or ask a question during the event. Students who submit a question in advance will be entered into a random drawing to win one of three bookstore gift cards: one $50 and two $25!
On April 29 click here to participate in the forum.
- Fritzie Charné-Merriweather, Special Assistant to the Vice President for Student Affairs, Black and Gold Emergency Fund committee
- Bruce Herman, Director of Health and Counseling
- Amanda Knapp, Associate Vice Provost and Assistant Dean for Undergraduate Academic Affairs
- Kim Leisey, Associate Vice President, Student Affairs/Behavioral Risk and Assessment Team
- Colleen Lindbeck, Associate Director, Financial Aid and Scholarships, CARES Act
- Christine Routzahn, Director, Career Center
- Sarah Shin, Associate Provost for Academic Affairs
- Frances Watson, President, Student Government Association
- Gary Wohlstetter, Senior Associate Athletic Director, Physical Education and Recreation
- Nancy Young, Vice President for Student Affairs
We look forward to being in community with you on April 29.**