Student Services and Support
- The Career Center is offering a Keys to Success: The Job Search Strategies webinar on Friday, May 8 at noon.
- Retriever Essentials’ annual survey on food/housing insecurity among the UMBC community is currently available.
- International Education Services staff are providing a virtual Town Hall this Friday, May 8, at 4 p.m. EST for current international students. Join IES for an opportunity to connect with staff, ask questions, and engage in discussion.
- The Academic Success Center has created an Online Learning Resources page for access to a variety of new resources including: How to Ask for Help during Online Learning and Tips for Academic Success during COVID-19.
- The second Research Town Hall is this Friday, May 8 at 9 a.m. Attendees are requested to register and submit questions in advance. The event will include presentations on research re-launch planning and COVID-19-related funding opportunities.
- The deadline to return rented course materials to the bookstore is Friday, July 10th. We are working with partners to ensure that students will not have to drive to campus or pay for shipping to return their rental books. More information is available on the Bookstore’s website.