National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE)
Join HAPPCOM in welcoming our guest speakers from NAHSE!
The mission and a link for more information on NAHSE can be found below:
NAHSE Mission:"The National Association of Health Services Executives (NAHSE) is a non-profit association of Black health care executives founded in 1968 for the purpose of promoting the advancement and development of Black health care leaders, and elevating the quality of health care services rendered to minority and underserved communities."
· Development through mentorship
· Access to internships within the healthcare environment
· Attendance to educational conferences
· Scholarship opportunities
· Networking opportunities· Access to an extensive network of health care organizations, hospitals and career management resources
We are very excited about these guest speakers and we hope to see you there!