Apply now for INDS scholarships at Scholarship Retriever. Deadline has been extended to Nov. 30, 2023.
Bolton Family Scholarship
- An approved degree plan involving significant quantitative skills (preference given to students with course concentrations in mathematics or science)
- Special attention will be given to students whose degrees are about innovation or entrepreneurship.
- Advanced beyond freshman year, has above a 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Wishes to pursue a career in some form of education (this could include after school programs, adult learning, citizens science, etc.)
- Who has demonstrated leadership and service to an identified community.