COVID-19 Health & Safety
- UMBC’s Public Health Dashboard was updated with new data on April 8. There were 11 new positive on-campus cases during this reporting period.
- We encourage all members of the UMBC community to get vaccinated as soon as you are eligible. Please visit this vaccination registration site for more information.
- Before you head to your vaccination appointment, review this Information about getting your COVID-19 vaccine.
Mental Health Support for Students
- New This Week from the UMBC Counseling Center: Togetherall is a free online peer-to-peer community for students that offers a safe and anonymous place to support your mental health 24/7.
UMBC Entering New Phase of Off-Campus Applied Learning Activities
- Please review this updated guidance from the Provost for Summer 2021 Applied Learning Experiences, including Internships, Cooperative Education, Research Experiences, and Service-Learning & Community Engagement.
- Faculty and staff may opt in to receive the spring UMBC Magazine at home. To receive yours, please fill out this form by close of business, Friday, April 30. Note: If you submitted this form for an at-home copy of a 2020 issue, you do not need to do so again.