COVID-19 Health & Safety
- UMBC’s Public Health Dashboard was updated with new data on June 2. There were no new positive on-campus cases during this reporting period.
- Reminder: Please report your vaccination to the University ASAP. More information here. You must report your vaccination by July 6. Locate a vaccine site here and keep in mind that many sites offer walk up vaccines as well.
- More information on our medical and religious exemption process and all necessary forms can be found here. You must have a request on file by July 6.
FFCRA Leave Reminder for Faculty and Staff
- Leave under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) will expire on June 30, 2021. More information here.
Helping Others Who are Struggling
- If someone you know is struggling emotionally or having a hard time, you can be the difference in getting them the help they need. The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline can help. Call today.