Dear Members of the UMBC Community,
The Administration and Finance Division supports students, faculty, and staff through services that include buildings and grounds, finance, human resources, campus safety, and many general business services. We encourage you to participate in our 2022 survey, which should take about five minutes to complete. This anonymous survey will be available until October 14, 2022.
Your opinion matters! Based on your feedback from the 2019 survey, we have made many changes and additions, including:
- Launching an online UMBC Travel System.
- Implementing a Billing Data tile on the myUMBC profile page that provides one location for students to view their billing information.
- Creating and filling a new Emergency Manager position, resulting in a new Emergency Operations Plan and a new Crisis Management Plan.
- Launching a new Facilities Management work order system that enables customers to easily track work orders and provides them with improved feedback.
- Implementing audit orientation sessions with Management Advisory Services for faculty and staff to review the audit process in advance of an audit.
- Launching the new e-Procurement system (Paw), which streamlines purchasing processes, ensures receipt of university contract pricing, and provides end users transparency on purchase and payment status in real time.
We appreciate you taking the time to provide your input!
Kathy L. Dettloff, Vice President, Administration and Finance