As the University responds to COVID-19, we know that this is a challenging time for our community. We want to remind you that the situation is changing rapidly. Important updates include:
- Classes are canceled for Thursday, March 12 and Friday, March 13. The campus will remain open for business.
- Residential students will receive more information today, March 11.
- Students will begin online instruction for at least two weeks beginning on Monday, March 23.
- All on-campus events will be canceled beginning Thursday, March 12 until at least Monday, April 6.
- All changes to classroom instruction also apply to our students at the Universities at Shady Grove.
- Continue to check the COVID-19 website for the most updated information.
We understand that community members have a number of questions about the implications of these decisions on their education. Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please know that we are reviewing your questions and will respond to them as quickly as possible.