COVID-19 Health & Safety
- UMBC’s Public Health Dashboard was updated with new data on March 3. There were three new positive on-campus cases during this reporting period.
Update: On-Campus Test Kit Pickup/Dropoff Locations
- The University Center test kit pickup / dropoff location will not be available on weekends and overnight. Individuals who test during these times may continue to pick up test vials and swabs in the UMBC Police Station vestibule and drop off their samples in either the Police Station vestibule or in the outdoor collection bin by the front entrance to University Health Services.
Education Abroad Update
- Given the current situation and out of an abundance of caution, UMBC and the Center for Global Engagement have made the difficult decision to cancel education abroad programs for Summer 2021 and Fall 2021. Until these restrictions have been lifted, applications for education abroad programs will not be processed. You can find more information on the Center for Global Engagement’s website.
Faculty Senate Town Hall on In-Person Instruction Resources
- Faculty: If you missed the recent town hall on in-person instruction resources, you can watch the recording here.
Get Active with UMBC Fitness and Wellness
- Are you concerned about someone’s mental health and not sure how to talk with them? Here is a way to learn and practice using Kognito, a simulated conversation program.
- Did you know the Counseling Center has an online self-check screening tool? You can access it here.