The Quality Matters Regional Conference East is currently accepting proposals for its spring conference, which will be held at Towson University on March 22-23, 2018.
The conference theme is Managing Quality at Scale. Themes include:
- collaborating between faculty and instructional designers
- achieving quality assurance, leveraging resources, building buy-in, and engaging faculty and academic leaders
- addressing accessibility, usability, or Universal Design for Learning
- showcasing course design showcases
- discussing alternative teaching strategies such as competency-based education and gamification
- using tools such as learner analytics, digital badging, and open educational resources in support of student success
Two presentation formats are available: 25- and 50-minute sessions. The conference committee encourages interactive sessions and collaborations between multiple institutions. Submissions are due by November 22, 2017.
As always, if you have any questions, please consider the following options:
- Check our extensive FAQ collection
- Open a ticket via RT
- Follow the Instructional Technology & DoIT myUMBC groups
- Request a consult with instructional technology staff