PHA Formal Recruitment
Add Another Chapter To Your Story!
The Panhellenic Association (PHA) Formal Recruitment is an annual function of the NPC sororities. To register please go to https://umbc.mycampusdirector2.com/ and click on the register for recruitment link.
Eligibility: To be eligible for PHA Formal Recruitment you must:
- Be an undergraduate woman in good standing with the university
- Maintain a 2.25 cumulative average GPA
- Have a 2.25 GPA in your most recent fall or spring semester
- Be enrolled full-time (12 hours) for the Spring 2020 semester
- Previously completed 1 full time semester (12 credit hours) either at UMBC or another accredited college or university.
Cost: The cost to register is a non-refundable $20. All registrants who are eligible for recruitment will receive a t-shirt and a pizza dinner during Orientation on the evening of Thursday, February 6, 2020.
For more information on PHA, please check out our website at: umbcpha.wixsite.com/panhellenic