Apply by October 2nd; Opening will close after 200 applications submitted
As a GAO (Government Accountability Office) Undergraduate Intern (Management and Program Analysis), you will work within one of GAO's Chief Administrative Offices or Staff Office to increase your knowledge, skills, and abilities. The work assignments may involve any of the following tasks:
- Develops knowledge of the roles and mission within GAO.
- Develops knowledge of analytical and evaluative methods and techniques needed to carry out individual work assignments.
- Participates actively in scheduled training programs.
- Participates with senior staff in conducting non routine projects.
- Provides assistance in planning, monitoring, and conducting special studies, projects and initiatives.