The campus food pantry is in need of nonperishable food items. The following can be donated to our donation bins in the Admin Building (across the elevator), Library Atrium, and the Commons (near the info desk):
- Canned Vegetables: carrots, peas, potatoes (please no corn)
- Healthy cereals: plain oatmeal, plain Cheerios and other healthy non-sugar sweetened cereals – please no Fruit Loops, Sugar Frosted Flakes or other unhealthy cereals
- Protein: canned tuna, canned beans, canned chili, peanut butter
- Canned fruits: canned fruit packed in its own juice
- Starch: brown Rice, pasta, macaroni and cheese
- Miscellaneous: pasta sauce, soup (vegetarian especially), snacks (granola bars, individual servings of nuts)
Please spread the word among your colleagues and peers.