Campus Status: The University is open, with employees working remotely. UMBC’s physical campus remains closed. Maryland is currently under a Safer at Home Order.
The latest campus updates are posted on the Retrievers Return website.
Student Services and Support
- The Student Government Association and the Graduate Student Association are hosting a town hall meeting on Friday, June 26 at 5 p.m. to answer questions about plans for the fall semester. You can submit questions in advance here. Login information is posted here.
- Students are now able to drop off library materials on campus. Click here for a campus map with drop-off locations.
- Mosaic, Interfaith, and Pride Centers present a virtual LGBTQ+ Pride Celebration as part of [re]fresh Fridays, on June 26 at 8 p.m.
- The Career Center hosts Leveraging LinkedIn and Networking, an online webinar, Monday, June 29, at 12 p.m.
- UMBC’s physical campus remains closed and employees continue to work remotely. Only employees with permission from their supervisor, approved researchers, and/or approved students should be on campus.
- If you have a one-time emergency need to visit campus, call UMBC Police Deputy Chief Bruce Perry at 443-677-2195 or Lieutenant Derrick Johns at 410-207-0850.
- Don’t miss the last session of the Resilience Building Webinar Series: You’ve Got This! on Tuesday, June 23 at 11 a.m.
- The Library of Congress commissions UMBC’s Daniel Pesca to bring new work of music to the public during pandemic
If you have questions or concerns, please email email@example.com.