Campus Status: The University is open, with employees working remotely. UMBC’s physical campus remains closed. Maryland is currently under a Safer at Home order.
The latest campus updates are posted on the Retrievers Return website. If you have questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Services and Support
- Check out this week’s virtual fitness and wellness events from UMBC Recreation.
- The Career Center hosts the virtual workshop Ready to Launch: Alumni Advice on How to Stand Out on Wednesday, July 8, at 12 p.m. It is open to all students and alumni.
- Fall 2020 semester and course information is available here.
- Apply to be part of the SGA Executive Branch.
- During the summer University Health Services will provide services to students, faculty, and staff weekdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please call (410) 455-2542 and leave a message, and a provider will contact you. The after-hours support line is (410) 455-3230.
- This summer the UMBC Counseling Center continues to provide individual counseling for students weekdays, 8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m. Please call (410) 455-2472 and leave a message, and your call will be returned shortly. The after-hours support line is (410) 455-3230.
- UMBC’s physical campus remains closed and employees continue to work remotely. Only employees with permission from their supervisor, approved researchers, and/or approved students should be on campus.
- If you have a one-time emergency need to visit campus, call UMBC Police Deputy Chief Bruce Perry at (443) 677-2195 or Lieutenant Derrick Johns at (410) 207-0850.
- Visit the UMBC Together myUMBC group for a weekly events spotlight.