Please see the latest updates on UMBC’s Retriever Ready website. We encourage you to bookmark this site for the most current information on UMBC’s COVID-19 response, online learning this fall, and more. Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
COVID-19 Health & Safety
- Retesting for All Residential Students: In order to support the health and safety of the residential community, all residential students are required to be retested for COVID-19, September 8 – 10. All residential students received an email with more information on September 1. Please sign up for a testing appointment by this Friday, September 4, at noon. Please email email@example.com with questions.
Labor Day Weekend Safety Reminders
- All UMBC community members are reminded to practice good public health behaviors during the upcoming holiday weekend to limit possible exposure to COVID-19. These include limiting interaction with others, staying physically distant, wearing masks, and washing hands often.
- Faculty, staff, and students who are approved to be on campus this semester are reminded to continue performing symptom tracking every day.
Enhanced Enrollment Management Resources
- Check out the recently updated Enrollment Management website to learn about how to access services provided by Financial Aid and Scholarships, Academic and Pre-Professional Advising, the Registrar’s Office, and more.
- If you have a one-time need to visit campus and have gained appropriate approval(s) but do not have keys to access the building/office that you need to enter, please call UMBC Police Deputy Chief Bruce Perry at (443) 677-2195 or Lieutenant Derrick Johns at (410) 207-0850.
New Mailroom Hours
- The mailroom’s new hours for departmental mail pick up are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.