Project Management Webinar
FREE webinar about our Project Management offerings
UMBC Training Centers is hosting a free webinar on Thursday 4/4/13 from 12pm – 1pm to educate participants on the Project Management Institute's newest version of the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification. Also, we will discuss the difference between the PMP and the CAPM Certification exams.
In this webinar, Rick Hammond (PMP) will discuss with you the nature of the certification and its impact to individuals and their organizations that obtain and adopt it.
The webinar will cover:
- Is the PMP right for me? Why should I get it?
- What is the best way for me to prepare for the exam?
- When can I take the PMP test (newest version)?
- What is the application process?
- What are the education and experience eligibility requirements?
- What is the test like?
- What are the parameters?
- What does the exam cover?
- What do I have to do to keep my certification status?
- What is the value this certification brings to my organization?
- What is the difference between PMP and CAPM?
- What’s the next step?
This webinar will take place on Thursday 4/4/13 from 12pm – 1pm. Please visit our website to register.