Cyber Operations Webinar
Thursday, May 30th, 2013 from 1pm – 2pm.
Thursday, May 30, 2013 · 1 PM - 2 PM
UMBC Training Centers is hosting a free webinar on Thursday, May 30th, 2013 from 1pm – 2pm to educate participants on our new Certificate in Cyber Operations program.
This program will develop program participants from a basic competence with computers and technology up to the level of a competent, entry-level professional as a Cyber Analyst or Operator.
In this webinar, expert Homer Minnick will discuss with you the nature of the program and its impact to individuals and their organizations.
The webinar will cover:
- What is the Cybersecurity Academy?
- Is the Cybersecurity Academy right for me?
- How does the Cyber Operations Certificate contrast with other certifications from UMBC Training Centers?
- What are the education and experience eligibility requirements?
- Which industry certifications are included in this program?
- What is the value this certification brings to my organization?
- How do you apply for the program?
- What is the next step? Where do I get more information?
Register by following the "Visit Website" link